Bushnell Forge 15x56mm Binocular
The new for 2019 Bushnell Forge 15x56 high power binoculars will find a home with you if you're looking for:
- Larger feild of view to quickly pick up targets/animals/movement. (235 yards view @ 1000 yard target)
- Little-to-no eye fatigue after long hours glassing (as compared to a monocular spotting scope)
- Excellent clarity, light transmission, contrast and color resoultion.
- A tripod mounted survey optic. (the tripod mount is included for free!)
one of the most notable tech improvements: Bushnell's EXO coating is excellent, it's very resistant to fogging, rain droplets bead and roll off. (great when you just ran-crouched for a 100 yards behind a ridgeline and accidenty exhale on your eyepiece)
At the apex of the Forge binocular family sits the 15X56. This high magnification binocular offers large 56mm objective lenses crucial for gathering light. We didn’t stop there, BaK 4 Abbe Koenig prisms and Ultra Wideband lens coatings provide increased light transmission while ED Prime glass and PC3 phase coating offers high resolution and color contrast in low light so hunters, shooters, and outdoorsman never miss a moment.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- ED Prime Glass – Bushnell’s highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
- 8.7 inches
- 51 OZ
- Terrain brown color
- also includes soft case, binocular harness, lens cloth, tripod mount, objective and eyepiece covers
- Lifetime Warranty (Bushnell Ironclad)
|Scope Objective Diameter||56 mm|
|Magnification - Upper Range||15x|