- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with integral recoil lug.
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly with recessed bolt lugs, utilizing a mini-16 extractor and plunger ejector.
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Actions available in Medium (Rem. SA), Long (Rem. LA) length to accommodate popular factory chamberings, integral recoil lug included.
- Medium length actions available in .223, .308 and Magnum bolt face.
- Long length actions available in .30-06 and Magnum bolt face
- Available in right & left hand
- Stainless steel, 20 MOA picatinny scope mount, attached with 8-40 screws, and 1/8” hardened dowel pins
- Works with hinged floorplates and center feed detachable magazines
- .308 available with AICS/AW magazine cut (detachable mag only)
- 2.0# (32 oz.) approximate weight with scope mount
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.