The Thunder Ranch Rifle
Built to Clints Specs for use in his demanding courses. 3/8 MOA Accuracy Guaranteed
Thunder Ranch School House Rifle; Built to Clints Specs for use in his demanding courses; Marked with the Thunder Ranch logo.
- 308 Win
- Manners MCS-T
- GA Precision Templar Short Action
- Metal Finish: Matte Cerakote, Mil Spec O.D. Green
Stock Finish: Molded, GAP Camo
- Barrel Length
- 22 in.
- Barrel Type
- Bartlein Stainless Steel 5R rifling GAP #6 Contour (GAP Marksman/Varmint) 1:11.25 twist rate Standard Threaded
- Trigger Guard
- Manners Mini Chassis
- Accuracy Guarantee
- 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed
- 308 Win
- GA Precision SA Templar® action (See details of Templar action HERE), completely trued
- Solid 4320 CM one-piece bolt, turned from a solid piece of billet.
- M-16 Extractor, strongest extractor design ever!!
- Left side Bolt Release
- 22 inch Bartlein stainless 5R barrel, 1:11.25 twist, GAP #6 contour, 1.250 inches for 3.500 inches, finishes at .900 on a 26-inch barrel blank
- Timney trigger tuned to a crisp 2.5 lbs.
- Manners MCS-T in molded in field grade GAP camouflage pattern
- One front stud (bottom) and 2 QD flush cups(left side)
- Badger/Manners Mini Chassis Mag System - 5 and 10 round magazines available
- Solid one piece 20 MOA base attached with 8-40 Tapered head Grade 8 t-15 screws
- Precision ground over-sized recoil lug double pinned to receiver
- Recoil Lug bedded to chassis with Marinetex.
- Badger Ordnance 30mm rings, Customers choice of height.
- Over-sized tactical bolt knob installed
- Rifle finished in matte CeraKote, Color - Mil Spec OD
- T.A.B Gear Sling included in O.D. Green
- 3/8 MOA guarantee with Match Grade Ammo
- Parts for TR rifle are normally in stock for a speedy turnaround
- Marked with TR logo and a unique TR serial number
- The Thunder Ranch Rifle weighs approx 10 lbs
- Lead-time for the Thunder Ranch is 6 months
- New for 2019: muzzle is threaded with thread protector 5/8 x 24 tpi standard, or your choice of thread pattern.
Badger Ordnance FTE Muzzle Brake - Installed $265.00
Barrel Fluting - 6 Flutes $155.00
G.A. Precision Titan Muzzle Brake - Installed $180.00
Thread For Suppressor (Includes Thread Protector) $175.00
Thread Muzzle (No Thread Protector) $125.00
You might also like
A short, handy tack driver 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed.View full spec
Flatter Trajectory; Light Weight; Minimal Wind Correction; Light recoil; Great Barrel life (2500+ rds); Exceptional cartridge component life 8+ reloads per case.View full spec
As built for FBI HRT Unit; Loaded call out rifle, ready for any mission; 3/8 MOA accuracy Guaranteed.View full spec
Accurate, Field Tested, Precision Rifle!! 3/8 MOA Guarantee. Items for the Crusader® are kept on hand for a turnaround less than 6 months Crusader® is a Registered Trademark of G.A. Precision LLC # 4488272 USPTOView full spec