- 6mm Creedmoor, 6mm GT
- Manners MCS-T2A
- GA Precision 'Gladius' Short Action
- Metal Finish: Other Colors Available
Stock Finish: Molded, GAP Camo
- Barrel Length
- No - 26 in. with Thread Protector
- Barrel Type
- Bartlein Stainless Steel 5R rifling GAP #8 Contour Threaded
- Trigger Guard
- Manners Mini Chassis with Trigger Tech Special Trigger
- Accuracy Guarantee
- 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed
- 6mm Creedmoor, 6mm GT
The 2021 builds are SOLD OUT -- (NEXT ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN IN SEPTEMBER 2022) -- all been spoken for and we look forward to delivering them starting in late December/early January.
The PPR rifle is a limited run build of approximately 100 rifles. We take orders in September each year.
Purpose built to compete in the Precision Rifle Series, Production Division - We are extremely pleased with what we came up with and the folks that purchased the first run seem to agree!
- GA Precision 'Gladius' Short Action by: Defiance Machine (See Details of the Defiance Tenacity action HERE)
- Solid one piece bolt
- mini M-16 style extractor
- Gladius 20 MOA base attached with heavy duty 8-40 screws.
- Integrally machined recoil lug
- Trigger Tech Special set to a crisp 2.5 lbs.
- 26 inch Bartlein stainless 5R barrel, GAP #8 (MTU +) contour
- Chambered your choice of 6mm GT or 6mm Creedmoor (additional "prefit" barrels available in any short action, standard boltface cartridge).
- Threaded Muzzle, 5/8 x 24 includes a thread protector; (muzzle brakes are available--sold separately).
- Manners MCS-T2A "GAP" - (the GAP version of the stock has a completely flat bottom forearm for easy installation of a rail system).
- All Stocks are machined for easy installation of the optional Torchworks Steel and Aluminum tunable Arca-swiss rail systems.
- KMW Adjustable Cheek
- MCS GEN 2 Mini Chassis
- Manners Molded "Tommy Bahama"
- 1 stud and two flush cups
- Yes! Left Handed bolt, left port are available.
Base weight: approximately 13.5 lbs
You might also like
A short, handy tack driver 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed.View full spec
Rock-solid reliability for long range precision shooting; Built on the new Defiance Ruckus all-Integral action; Parts for the Hospitaller are kept on hand for a turnaround time of less than 6 months.View full spec
<p>Our M40A1 is built to the USMC, Quantico - RTE/Precision Weapon Shop build procedure. The USMC stopped building M40A1 Rifles in 1999 but here at G.A. Precision we still build them to the same specs the PWS 2112 armorer did from 1980 to 1999.</p>View full spec
<p>G.A. Precision M40A3 is built to the USMC Quantico, PWS Build procedure.</p>View full spec