Clay's Cartridge Company 6mm GT, 105gr Berger Hybrid Target
The 6mm GT was birthed from a collaboration between George Gardner (owner GA Precision) and Tom Jacobs (owner Vapor Trail Bullets). Designed with competition shooting in mind—Light recoil, excellent velocity, exceptional consistency both downrange and through the chronograph.
- Easy: No magazine inserts or modifications required to feed from AICS magazines.
- Feeds great: Using a 35 degree shoulder angle, the cartridge wont hang in the chamber on the shoulder.
- Efficient Case Design: Optimized case nearing 100% capacity with 34-35.5 grains of Varget.
- Velocity: 3020-3080 fps with 103-105 grain bullets and approx 3000 fps with 115's.
Clay's Cartridge 6mm GT specs:
- 3020 fps average from 26" barrel
- Cartridge overall length: 2.570"
- Berger, 105 gr Hybrid Target
- Ballistic Coefficent: G1 0.536 / G7 0.275
- Hornady manufactured brass
- Small rifle primer
- Hodgdon Varget powder
"Clay's Cartridge Company was started simply to produce the most precise ammunition available.
We go above and beyond to ensure the utmost in accuracy and repeatability. We load everything
to the kernel, or not at all.
We have created a product that allows a beginning shooter to eliminate the guesswork of factory
ammunition while getting all the benefits of a tuned load without any of the trial and error involved.
At the same time we have given top level shooters ammunition that will allow them to win any match in the country at an affordable price."
-Clay Blackketter, owner of Clays Cartridge Co.
*note: Ammo drop ships from Clays Cartridge Company.
for more information on the 6mm GT cartridge, join us on our Facebook support forum here.