Bushnell LRHS-2 4.5-18 x 44 G2H reticle
New feautures for LRHS2
- ED Prime glass
- Magnification throw lever
- Locking windage adjustment (changed from capped on gen 1)
- EXO barrier (one of the best waterproof/fogproofing coatings in the industry)
- First focal plane
- Magnification range: 4.5 - 18x
- 30mm Tube diameter
- Eye Relief: 3.4"
- Parallax adjustment: 50 yards to infinity
- Waterproof IPX7 compliant, fogproof
- Turret adjustment increments: 0.1 Milradian
- Total elevation adjustment: 25 Mils
- Total Windage adjustment: 25 Mils
- Turret rotation: 10 Mil per rev.
- Exobarrier coating applied to glass
- Revlimiter Zero Stop
- Weight: 775 grams (about 1.71 lbs)
- Length: 14.4 inches
- Made in Japan
The LRHS Long Range Hunting Scope was the first member of the brand new Elite Long Range Hunter family of riflescopes offered by Bushnell. Based on proven designs developed in the acclaimed Elite Tactical scope line, the LRHS is not just a Tactical or Target scope dressed up for the field. It is a purpose built optic specially designed with input from the experts to meet the needs of hunters who require optimum performance at extreme ranges.
The LRHS2 again features the G2H reticle. It is a milradian based First Focal Plane reticle specifically designed to allow hunters to range targets then holdover and counter the effects of wind at any magnification setting.
The scope has a low profile, tactical style elevation turret. Once a zero is established, the elevation knob can be precisely returned to zero after dialing up by setting Bushnell's new RevLimiter Zero Stop mechanism.
The LRHS2 has fully multi-coated lenses for optimum clarity and exceptional light transmission. Additionally, Bushnell's proprietary water resistant EXO coating makes water and fog bead up and roll off lens surfaces so that targets can be seen in the worst conditions (or when you accidentally breath on the eyepiece).