Kahles K525i - SKMR4 -5-25x56 - LW
Kahles's extremely impressive 5-25x56 optic has a spurced up reticle that offers more functionality and maintains the clean, accessable functionality of the previous SKMR reticle design.
Still the same:
- proven mechanical tracking and holding your zero
- the contrast and color resolution of the glass is absolutely incredible.
- Maximum optical performance – field of view, high contrast image, high definition
- Absolutely reliable repeat accuracy and precise, clearly defined click mechanism
- Parallax wheel integrated into the elevation turret (patented) (20 m to ∞)
- Innovative TWIST GUARD windage (patented)
- Precise illuminated reticle in 1 st focal plane
SKU: 10671 (left hand windage turret)
Highlights and updates
- The distinct 0.5 MIL spacing is kept, but with the addition of 0.2 MIL spacing for greater reticle hold precision.
- In the SKMR3, the vertical increments were in 0.5 MILS.
- The number of Marker Bars have increased from 12 MILS to 15 MILS for longer-range capability. The windage spacing on the marker bars is kept at 0.5 MIL increments. The 1 MIL windage hash marks on the marker bars are now solid rather than hollow for better visibility.
- The windage and elevation stays the same in both the SKMR3 and SKMR4 between the 3rd and 4th MIL.
- The increments are in 0.1 MIL.
- The dot in the middle stays the same size at 0.035 MILS.
- Thin crosshair thickness 0.25 MIL – Subtensions remain the same between SKMR3 an SKMR4.
- The horizontal crosshair stays the same with 0.2 MIL increments and 0.1 MIL increments between the 3rd and 4th MIL.