*PREORDER #2* Alpha Munitions 6mm GT Brass
This listing is for Batch 2 brass estimated due date: end of September/ early October. You are pre-paying for 6mm GT Brass.
Batch 1 sold out in a few hours--no worries, we have batch two already in production with Alpha Munitions.
Minimum Order is 50 pieces.
What is the 6mm GT:
The 6mm GT was birthed from a collaboration between George Gardner (owner GA Precision) and Tom Jacobs (owner Vapor Trail Bullets). Designed with competition shooting in mind—Light recoil, excellent velocity, exceptional consistency both downrange and through the chronograph.
Why the 6mm GT:
- Easy: No magazine inserts or modifications required to feed from AICS magazines.
- Feeds great: Using a 35 degree shoulder angle, the cartridge wont hang in the chamber on the shoulder.
- Efficient Case Design: Optimized case nearing 100% capacity with 34-35.5 grains of Varget.
- Velocity: 3020-3080 fps with 103-105 grain bullets and approx 3000 fps with 115's.
- Brass: Alpha Munitions due late Aug (batch 1) late Sept (batch 2).
- Powder: Recommended- Hodgdon Varget
- Reamers/HS gauges: will be available through GA Precision by Mason and PTG
- Dies: Hornady, RCBS, Redding all available at GA Precision, Alpha Munitions
- Facebook support forum: https://www.facebook.com/groups/780746612323086/