Defiance Tenacity, Short Action, Standard boltface
Shipped to your local gun shop:
Purchase this action through our online cart -- we will contact you to arrange shipment to an FFL of your choice.
- Action length: Medium (Rem. SA)
- Standard boltface for .473" class casehead cartridges (e.g. 308 Winchester)
- Right Hand bolt, Right hand port
- AW magazine cut (detachable mag only, AICS and AIAW style magazines)
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel with integral recoil lug.
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly with recessed bolt lugs
- Mini-16 extractor and plunger ejector.
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- integral recoil lug
- Stainless steel, 20 MOA picatinny scope mount, attached with 8-40 screws, and 1/8” hardened dowel pins
- Works with hinged floorplates and center feed detachable magazines
- 2.0# (32 oz.) approximate weight with scope mount
- Close tolerance preserved: All material pre-hardened prior to machining to prevent changing tolerances during heat treat.
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416SS.
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways result in smooth bolt operation.
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly, and threaded for interchangeable knobs.
- Primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling.
- fully assembled bolt
- 20 MOA scope base (installed)
- Receiver w/ side bolt release (installed)
- trigger pins.