Bank Door Solid , Long Range Battle Rifle. 3/8 MOA Accuracy Guaranteed.
Rock-solid reliability for long range precision shooting; Built on the new Defiance Ruckus all-Integral action; Parts for the Hospitaller are kept on hand for a turnaround time of less than 6 months.
- 308 Win, 300 Win Mag
- Manners T4-Adjustable
- GA Precision Templar V2 Short Action
- Metal Finish: Matte Cerakote, Mil Spec O.D. Green, Black, Tan, O.D. Green
Stock Finish: No
- Barrel Length
- 24 in. (Longer Length Available)
- Barrel Type
- Bartlein Stainless Steel 5R rifling 1:10 twist rate, 1:11.25 twist rate Fluted
- Trigger Guard
- Badger Ordnance M5 DBM
- Accuracy Guarantee
- 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed
- 308 Win, 300 Win Mag
*new for 2021* We are updating the action to a Defiance Machine Ruckus which hold headspace dims of +/- .001"--this allows us to offer prefits barrels, which saves the shooter from expensive shipping and lead times.
- Chambered in your choice of short or long action options; 6 and 6.5 Creedmoor, 6GT, 6.5 PRC, SAUMs, WSMs etc.
- GA Precision Ruckus Action, Milled from prehardened 416 Stainless and the one piece bolt, turned from a solid piece of 4340 CM pre-hardened billet.
- Left side Bolt Release installed standard.
- Receiver and bolt Black Nitrided for extremly hard, durable, slick surfaces.
- 24 inch (longer barrels avaiable--special order) fluted Bartlein stainless 5R barrel (contour 1.200 x 3 inch st .900 muzzle)
- Manners T4-A adjustable stock, KMW Cheek piece, 1 stud and 4 flush cups
- Trigger Tech Primary set at a crisp 1.5 to 4 lbs.
- Pachmayer Decelerator installed at 13 1/2 inches
- Hawkins M5 DBM, 5 and 10 rd mags available for purchase
- Tactical bolt knob installed
- Rifle finished in matte Cerakote, Mil Spec OD, OD, Tan, or Black
- Full bedded with Marine-tex, 7075 aluminum pillars
- Other calibers available in Short Action(.473) and Long Action(.532) bolt faces.
- 3/8 MOA guarantee with match grade ammo, 1/2 MOA accuracy for belted cartridges (300 Win Mag).
- Hawkins Precision 30/34mm rings, your choice of height are included.
- The Hospitaller Rifle weighs approximately 12.5 lbs
- Hospitaller lead time is 6 months for standard configuration and may vary in long action calibers
- Threading muzzle and thread protector are standard.
- Long action versions: add $146.00
Additional Options and UpgradesMCS Elite Stock, Select colors with no additional lead time
Additional AICS Mags 5 Round $79.00
Additional AICS Mags 10 Round $89.00
Badger Ordnance FTE Muzzle Brake - Installed $265.00
G.A. Precision Titan Muzzle Brake - Installed $180.00
Jewell Trigger With Installation & Adjustment $265.00
Thread For Suppressor (Includes Thread Protector) $175.00
You might also like
A short, handy tack driver 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed.View full spec
Flatter Trajectory; Light Weight; Minimal Wind Correction; Light recoil; Great Barrel life (2500+ rds); Exceptional cartridge component life 8+ reloads per case.View full spec
As built for FBI HRT Unit; Loaded call out rifle, ready for any mission; 3/8 MOA accuracy Guaranteed.View full spec
Accurate, Field Tested, Precision Rifle! 3/8 MOA Guarantee. Items for the Crusader® are kept on hand for a turnaround less than 6 months Crusader® is a Registered Trademark of G.A. Precision LLC # 4488272 USPTOView full spec