- Jäger Suppressor
The ultralight hunting suppressor of your dreams!
We named this suppressor "Jäger"--Hunter in German--to relay the intention of this very purposely built hunting suppressor.
- Weight: 7.0 - 7.2 oz
- Mounted length: 4.5 inches (reflex style)
- Overall Length: 6 inches
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 inches
- Calibers: .300 and .264
- Rated to 300 WM
- Materials: Titanium body, 17-4 Stainless front and end cap with 17-4 K-style baffles.
- Decible reduction: varies based upon load: 23-25 decible reduction
- Style: Direct thread 30 cal: 9/16x24 tpi, (5/8 x 24 coming soon!) and 6.5: 5/8 x 24, 9/16 x 24 and 1/2 x 28
- Manufactured by Mack Brothers (same folks that make our Tempest actions!)
- the maximum cylindrical dimension on your barrel's muzzle-end should be no more than .750". This is due to the reflex style of mounting (the barrel inserts into the suppressor for a length before the threading begins).
- This device is intended for typical hunting applications, it should not exceed 10 shot rapid fire string with standard cartridges, or 5 shot rapid fire with magnums.
- The Jäger is not full auto rated.
- Minimum Barrel lengths:
- 223/5.56mm: 16 inches
- 308/standard base cartridges: 20 inches
- 300 Win magnum: 24 inches