300 WSM Crusader
|Action||GA Precision Templar Short Action|
|Trigger Guard||Badger Ordnance M5 DBM|
|Trigger Type||Trigger Tech Primary|
|Barrel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Barrel Contour||#7 Contour|
|Barrel Twist Rate||1:10 twist rate|
|Muzzle Device||Thread Protector|
|Flush Cups||4 Flush|
|Stock Finish Type||Molded|
|Stock Finish Color||GAP Camo|
|Metal Finish Type||Matte Cerakote|
|Metal Finish Color||GAP OD green|
|Listed Date||Aug 12, 2019|
- GA Precision SA Templar® action (See details of Templar action HERE), completely trued
- Solid 4320 CM one-piece bolt, turned from a solid piece of billet.
- Left side Bolt Release
- 24 inches (22 from the front of lug) Bartlein stainless 5R barrel, 1:10 twist threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector installed.
- Trigger Tech Primary trigger tuned to a crisp 2.5 lbs.
- McMillan A5-A stock in molded Gap camo, Decelerator butt pad
- One front stud and 4 QD flush cups, (bottom and left side)
- Badger Ordnance M5 Detachable Mag System - 1-3 round magazine included.
- Solid one-piece 20 MOA base attached with 8-40 Tapered head Grade 8 T-15 Hardware
- Precision ground over-sized recoil lug double-pinned to receiver
- Badger Ordnance 30mm or 34mm rings, Customers choice of height.
- Over-sized tactical bolt knob installed
- Rifle finished in matte CeraKote, Color - GAP OD
- Pillar bedded with 7075 T-6 pillars then skimmed in Marine Tex
- T.A.B Gear Sling included
- 3/8 MOA guarantee with Match Grade Ammo
- The Crusader Rifle weighs 11.5 lbs