- The Crusader®
Accurate, Field Tested, Precision Rifle. 3/8 MOA Accuracy Guaranteed.
Accurate, Field Tested, Precision Rifle! 3/8 MOA Guarantee. Items for the Crusader® are kept on hand for a turnaround less than 6 months Crusader® is a Registered Trademark of G.A. Precision LLC # 4488272 USPTO
- 308 Win
- McMillan A5
- GA Precision Templar Short Action
- Metal Finish: Matte Cerakote, Mil Spec O.D. Green
Stock Finish: Molded, GAP Camo
- Barrel Length
- 23 in.
- Barrel Type
- Bartlein Stainless Steel 5R rifling GAP #7 Contour (M40/M24) 1:11.25 twist rate
- Trigger Guard
- Hawkins Precision M5 DBM with Trigger Tech Primary Trigger
- Accuracy Guarantee
- 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed
- 308 Win
- GA Precision SA Templar® action (See details of Templar action HERE)
- Solid 4320 CM one piece bolt, turned from a single piece of billet.
- M-16 type extractor
- One-piece 20 MOA base attached with 8-40 Tapered head Grade 8 T-15 Hardware
- Precision ground over-sized recoil lug double-pinned to receiver
- Over-sized tactical bolt knob installed
- Side Bolt Stop/Release
- Trigger Tech Primary trigger set at a crisp 2.5 lbs.
- 23 inches (22 from front of lug) Bartlein, Stainless Steel, 5R rifled barrel GAP #7 (contour 1.200 x 3 st .920 muzzle)
- Now standard with muzzle threading and thread protector, 5/8 x 24 tpi (other patterns available on request).
- 308 Winchester chamber with 1:11.25 twist rate. Many other short action chamberings avaiable upon request! (6.5 Creedmoor, 300 WSM, etc)
- McMillan A5-Adjustable stock in molded Gap camo, Decelerator butt pad
- Hawkins M5 DBM
- Pillar bedded with 7075 T-6 pillars then skimmed in Marine Tex
- One front stud and 4 QD flush cups, (bottom and left side)
- Rifle finished in matte CeraKote, Color - Mil Spec OD
- 3/8 MOA guarantee with Match Grade Ammo
- The Crusader Rifle weighs 11.5 lbs
- Lead-time for the Crusader® sits at roughly 6 months
- T.A.B Gear Sling - O.D. Green
- Badger Ordnance 30mm or 34mm rings, Customers choice of height.
Upgrade Crusader or Any Rifle Using Templar Action To Templar V2 One Piece Receiver $280.00
Barrel Fluting - 6 Flutes $155.00
Additional AICS Mags 10 Round $89.00
Additional AICS Mags 5 Round $79.00
You might also like
A short, handy tack driver 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed.View full spec
Flatter Trajectory; Light Weight; Minimal Wind Correction; Light recoil; Great Barrel life (2500+ rds); Exceptional cartridge component life 8+ reloads per case.View full spec
Thunder Ranch School House Rifle; Built to Clints Specs for use in his demanding courses; Marked with the Thunder Ranch logo.View full spec
As built for FBI HRT Unit; Loaded call out rifle, ready for any mission; 3/8 MOA accuracy Guaranteed.View full spec