6.5mm Bartlein Carbon Wrapped Barrel
Bartlein carbon fiber wrapped barrels are everything you expect a Bartlein barrel to be- Exceptionally performance and consistency
- 20-25% weight reduction as compared to full steel barrels of same contour.
- Orientated strand wrapping was found to be the most consistent and produced some fantastic patterns.
- Carbon fiber resin tested stable at over 500 degrees F.
- Bore / Groove : .256 / .264"
- 5r Rifled
- Stainless Steel
- Barrel lengths references the finish length of the barrel. They all include an extra 1" @ muzzle to be removed by your smith (served as guide material for the lapping plug).
- Breech end has 2.75" of steel barrel visible before transition to carbon wrapping.
- The contours available follow Bartlein Barrel's contour specs. Access the chart by clicking HERE.