Bank Door Solid , Long Range Battle Rifle. 3/8 MOA Accuracy Guaranteed.
Rock-solid reliability for long range precision shooting; Built on the Templar® V2 all-Integral action (As of July 2013); Parts for the Hospitaller are kept on hand for a turnaround time of less than 6 months.
- 308 Win, 300 Win Mag
- Manners T4-Adjustable
- GA Precision Templar V2 Short Action
- Metal Finish: Matte Cerakote, Mil Spec O.D. Green, Black, Tan, O.D. Green
Stock Finish: No
- Barrel Length
- 24 in. (Longer Length Available)
- Barrel Type
- Bartlein Stainless Steel 5R rifling 1:10 twist rate, 1:11.25 twist rate Fluted
- Trigger Guard
- Badger Ordnance M5 DBM
- Accuracy Guarantee
- 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed
- 308 Win, 300 Win Mag
- GA Precision SA/LA Templar® V2 action (See details of Templar® V2 action HERE)
- 24 inch (longer barrel special order) fluted Bartlein stainless 5R barrel / 1-11.25 or 1:10 twist (contour 1.200 x 3 inch st .900 muzzle)
- Manners T4-A adjustable stock, KMW Cheek piece, 1 stud and 4 flush cups
- Trigger Tech Primary set at a crisp 1.5 to 4 lbs.
- Pachmayer Decelerator installed at 13 1/2 inches
- Hawkins M5 DBM, 5 and 10 rd mags available for purchase
- Templar® tactical bolt knob installed
- Rifle finished in matte Cerakote, Mil Spec OD, OD, Tan, or Black
- Full bedded with Marine-tex, 7075 aluminum pillars
- Other calibers available in Short Action(.473) and Long Action(.532) bolt faces.
- 3/8 MOA guarantee with match grade ammo, 1/2 MOA accuracy for belted cartridges (300 Win Mag).
- Badger Ordnance 30/34/35mm rings, your choice of height are included.
- The Hospitaller Rifle weighs approximately 12.5 lbs
- Hospitaller lead time is 6 months for standard configuration and may vary in long action calibers
- updated for 2019: Templar V2 action and bolt are nitrided, Threading muzzle and thread protector are standard.
- Long action versions: add $146.00
Additional Options and Upgrades
- MCS Elite Stock, Select colors with no additional lead time
Additional AICS Mags 5 Round $79.00
Additional AICS Mags 10 Round $89.00
Badger Ordnance FTE Muzzle Brake - Installed $265.00
G.A. Precision Titan Muzzle Brake - Installed $180.00
Jewell Trigger With Installation & Adjustment $265.00
Thread For Suppressor (Includes Thread Protector) $175.00
You might also like
A short, handy tack driver 3/8 MOA accuracy guaranteed.View full spec
Flatter Trajectory; Light Weight; Minimal Wind Correction; Light recoil; Great Barrel life (2500+ rds); Exceptional cartridge component life 8+ reloads per case.View full spec
Thunder Ranch School House Rifle; Built to Clints Specs for use in his demanding courses; Marked with the Thunder Ranch logo.View full spec
As built for FBI HRT Unit; Loaded call out rifle, ready for any mission; 3/8 MOA accuracy Guaranteed.View full spec